Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Product of the Week

No explanation needed, just buy it! This can be found in your grocery store either in the organic aisle or by the peanut butter. 

I finally got this over the weekend and love it in my shakes now! I always hated getting the natural peanut butter stuck to the sides of the blender so there was always less peanut butter flavor in my shake but this doesn't stick to the sides. It mixes well just like shakeology or protein powder.

I can't wait to see what else I can do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment