Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Squat Challenge

Sometimes you fall off the wagon and sometimes you fall WAY off. I don’t recognize myself lately and it’s not a good feeling. I needed to do something about it and waiting for “the new year” wasn’t going to work for me.

Trust me when I say that my last post “Feel Good Food” is a real thing and I need to keep reminding myself of that. What you put into your body really does change you in one way or another.

Yesterday I started a one week challenge with five other ladies doing squats. You have to start somewhere and this is where I am starting to get back on track. It helps to have other motivating you too. Additional to that I am really concentrating on water intake this week in order to get rid of bloat, to feel more awake and energized and to keep me full so I don’t over eat. I kept it pretty light yesterday with food for the first day and was really hungry at night so made some healthy quinoa porridge to fill me up. I also did some grocery shopping for the week to make better decisions.


Squat Challenge Day 1:
 
Ø  12:30am – 25 squats

Ø  6:30am – 25 squats

Ø  10:30am – 25 squats

Total: 75 squats

 
My goal for the 7 days is to complete 1,000 squats! It’s a good goal and doable if I push myself. I wasn’t feeling too great last night so I didn’t do any so that is why yesterday’s number is lower than I wanted. But today, I will do better.

Whose's with me?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment