Follow what lights you up and you'll light up the world. - Rebecca Campbell

I'm Jenn, with 2 n's. Mother of a little superhero, wife, coffee obsessed, lover of life, photography, music, healthy living, nature, food. I have a passion for all the beauty in this world & striving to be the best me possible. Here you will find recipe ideas, mom life posts, photos taken by me & anything else that crosses my crazy mind.


Thursday, August 10, 2017

Instagram Official

Not sure what took me so long, but I officially have an Instagram account for my blog!
 
This will be more of daily updates (as opposed to my blog posts that aren't daily) and ideas, quotes or whatever else is going on in my life. It's a great way to stay in touch during day to day life and inspiring each other.  I will also post on Instagram when a new blog is up so keep on the look out for those as well.
 

Follow me & join me on my journey.

 
 
  
Positive vibes,

Jenn

1 comment: